North Cumberland OHV Trails, TN Map
Created By: eaparks
Last Updated: January 23rd, 2011 2:01pm
West: 84.5785° East: 84.0511°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
Other Maps By eaparks (See All)
North Cumberland Trails, TN. Covering OHV trails for the North Cumberland Plateau area North and West of Knoxville, TN.
Trail areas included are: Royal Blue WMA, Sundquist WMA, New River WMA, Brimstone, and Windrock / Coal Creek. All trails are color coded by trail difficulty (Can also be seen in the Readme.txt file after downloading).
Trail Color Designations are as follows:
- White line with red border = Property Boundaries; ie... WMA areas, Private Property, etc
- Yellow line = Paved Roads
- Green line = Easiest Trails (includes gravel roads)
- Blue line = Intermediate Trails
- Red line = Difficult Trails
- Red and Black Dashed line = Extremely Difficult Trails
- Blue Dashed line = Single Track Mtn. Bike Trails
There are lots of POIs included for such things of interest as: Trail Heads / Vehicle Parking, Trail Name / Number, Campgrounds, Scenic Overlooks, Waterfalls, Windmills, and a restaurant you can ride to for lunch.
Download Windows Version [423kB] (2223 Downloads)